Research has consistently shown that parental involvement in children's education makes a positive difference to pupils' achievement. We recognise this at St. Mary's and actively encourage parents to get involved in their child's education. We do this through a range of initiatives including:
- Termly pupil progress meetings
- Regular parents' information meetings and curriculum workshops
- An annual Parents' Curriculum Afternoon
- Family Learning (homework) tasks each week
- By keeping parents informed of what their child is doing in school (through this website, curriculum booklets and our Weekly Newsletter).
Please see the links below for a range of information that parents may find useful.